【中翻】Lost paradise – 君の美術館
Ok so I have ADHD and have gone through some major depression in my life, I have had some major lows in life and here are things that helped me alot:
1) Use your ability to hyper focus in your career and you will gain tremendous success in any field of work you are in. Being able to handle high stress loads which most people with ADHD have no problems dealing with, makes you an incredible asset. You will soon learn that you will thrive in chaos and die from boredom. Keep yourself busy!!!!
2) If schooling is not away to learn, go into trades/construction where you can hand on learn and use your senses to learn. You have a great advantage of learning when you are engaged in what you are learning. At the age of 28 I'm outshining engineers who have gone to school for 5+ years and managing people who are double my age. I don't have any degrees/diplomas.
3) Stay away from alcohol and drugs, you become waaay to dopamine dependent and always seek it. You have a way healthier balance of life without it.
4) Be very careful entering relationships with the wrong people, the amount you will overthink things in relationship is really hard to stay balanced. Break ups are incredibly hard for the amount of overthinking you are going to be going through. Be incredibly picky you you allow into your heart.
5) Understand that alot of the things that you think are going wrong in life is just your brain overthinking things and not properly sorting out thoughts, events and emotions. Meditate before bed every night to sort out all of these thoughts and you will realize how little significant the things you are beating yourself up over. You can easily do 10 great things in your day and 1 negative thing that happened makes you completely forget all the bad ass things you done in the day. Praise wins and ignore loses.
6) When you start slipping into negative mind sets, make it habit to catch and realize your going into this mindset and with the knowledge that you are doing so because of your ADHD and this thought actually not being valid. I often talk myself out of things before my brain gets to obsessed with the negative. On this note, if you do sink to far down a rabbit whole of negative. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN TIME YOU NEED TO REALIZE IT WILL MAKE YOU A STRONGER PERSON TO GET THROUGH IT AND FIGHT LIKE HELL. You will start to realize what a blessing it is to be in a low spot in your life, because you know how much stronger of a person you will be on the other side, after you go through this a few times.
7) Every single day you need to drain both your physical and mental energy. You need to do both exercise and do things that are mentally stimulating.
8) Work on your communication skills and the way our brains work, we can easily become amazing conversationalists and become quite funny, interesting and all around enjoyable people to be around.
9) DO NOT BE AFRAID OF YOUR QUIRKYNESS!! Our random ass minds make us very unpredictable to people and people love it. Be silly and goofy around people and say what ever is on your mind. I always get compliments how random and funny I am. People without ADHD are more likely to be predictable and boring. I'm sure you all know how much you can be a chatter box around people you comfortable with, work on being this way with everyone.
10) Ultimately you need to become inlove with yourself and see yourself as unique and amazing person. You are an incredibly gifted human being and you need to see ADHD as a blessing more then a curse. Work your very hardest to see the beauty of life and become the most positive/uplifting person you can become. You will shine bright like a diamond and life will treat you extremely well, once you master your mindset.
Last but not least Tony Robbins taught me this in one of his videos, but people with ADHD are going to be extremely impatient and sporadic. Realize everything in life takes time and stop OVER ESTIMATING what you can accomplish in one year and stop UNDER ESTIMATING what you can do in 10. In time everything will sort itself out and YOU WILL FIND YOUR PLACE AMONST EVERYONE on this planet.